Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hi from Namibia

Hello everybody out there. How is the weather
there? I hope you are alright.
My name is Rosemary, I come from Impalila and
I'm Schooling at Omega Combined School in the
Kavango region which is one of the regions
in Namibia.
I would like to tell you more about Namibia. Namibia
is a very nice country and the region we are in is
full of trees. The weather is too hot, anyways, it's not
a big problem.
Right now we are in English class and we are reading,
it's going well.
There are many schools here. We do three national exams
in a year and right now grade 10 is busy writing their final
exams.
The most thing I like about Namibia is that everybody has
their own rights, so we do what we think is right for us.
I would love to visit America some day with my friend
Martha because it seems like a nice place.
Namibia is still developing so I wish to come there and
see how developed America is.
I also want to learn about other countries outside Namibia
because we live differently, so I want to know the kind of
life you live in America.
Our teacher also asked us to learn other cultures because
sometimes different cultures cause conflicts.
I look forward to hear more from you. Wish you good luck
in everything you do.
Pictures are needed, to be sent soon.

Rosemary

No comments: